unifying power of sport.Each designer has also mat

Share your in-game knowledge, tips and guides here!
melting
In-Game Name: melting

unifying power of sport.Each designer has also mat

Postby melting » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:24 pm

Travis Scott lists the Air Jordan I among his all-time favorite sneakers. Given the chance to work with the silhouette, he was determined reintroduce it with a new perspective. The Travis Scott Air Jordan I High OG achieves his Nike Air Max 2017 Donne goal with details like a backward Nike Nike Air Max 270 Mujer Swoosh, hidden heel pocket and subtle Cactus Nike Air Max 720 Damen Jack branding — along with a touch of childhood  memory."These Jordan 1s are just a fresher version of my old Nike Air Max 97 Mujer play shoes,” says Scott. “The colors are from tones and textures Nike Air Max 270 Femme of what I saw growing up and remind me of my backyard and playing www.ranmoorpharmacy.co.uk outside."Scott’s individual touches extend to the minimal Cactus Jack branding, which is employed so as not to overpower the minimal design of the shoe. These understated elements come via the embossed heel, tongue patch and an inner mid-panel that all feature Scott’s hand-sketched logos.

Scott’s debut apparel collection with Jordan Brand complements the Air Jordan I. This collection re-imagines Jumpman essentials — fleece hoodie, fleece shorts, a tracksuit and tees — with Cactus Jack colors and imagery.“The apparel Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer collection is just another form of expression Nike Air Max 95 Mujer and design. It brings the creative of Nike Air Max 270 Donne the shoe to other lifestyles pieces for the brand,Nike Air Vapormax Femme ” says Scott.The Air Jordan I High OG Travis Scott and Adidas ZX 750 Donneapparel collection releases globally May 11 at the following  locations:In sport, the jersey is a garment that at once supports Nike Air Max 90 Dámské and celebrates brilliant performance.For athletes, it serves a utilitarian purpose — the jersey is a tool for their crazy dream. For the fans, the jersey serves to support their favored team and, ultimately, their community.

As the world readies for play in France this summer, Yoon Ahn, Christelle Kocher, Erin Magee and Marine Serre transform the jersey in their vision, proving that while a jersey need not take a standard form, it can become a standard reminder of the unifying power of sport.Each designer has also matched a bra with their jersey. Here they describe the Adidas NMD Donne intent behind their respective concepts:Nike Air Presto MujerMy Nike x AMBUSH? jersey is a unisex hybrid Nike Air Max Thea Mujer football jersey inspired by the Happi coat, a traditional Nike Air Max 90 Femme Japanese straight-sleeved coat. I chose the Happi coat Nike Air Max 95 Mujer because, although we are celebrating the tournament and the incredible Adidas Ultra Boost Damen female players, I believe it is just as important for the fans, for Adidas Superstar Damen everyone to have a universal piece to celebrate in.The idea was to give the feeling of movement and positive energy. I created this dress by reconstructing the soccer jersey around the female body. The result is a dress that can be worn by a girl who plays, dances or moves in the city.

Return to “Collegium”